CPAC welcomes volunteers who are interested in becoming involved with the organization. According to qualifications, tasks might include any or all of the following:
- Staffing the reception desk
- Helping with installations
- Providing information and interacting with visitors
- Supporting routine office tasks
- Assisting with pr and marketing
- Maintaining facilities
- Working with the Fine Print Collection
- Preparation and design of marketing materials
- Staffing receptions and special events
- Interacting with artists
- Taking initiative (required)
Previous experience working in galleries and educational programs is a plus, but at a minimum volunteers should have
- Broad knowledge of photography
- Familiarity with social networking programs
- Basic computer literacy – Word, Excel, WordPress, Constant Contact, FaceBook
- Good communications skills
- Presentable appearance
- A desire to contribute to CPAC and the visibility of contemporary photography in the Denver region.
CPAC is open from Tue – Fri, 12 – 5 pm, Sat 12-4 pm, plus special events and weekend workshops.
Volunteers work a minimum of one four-hour shift weekly but are encouraged to work additional hours as needed.
Accrued hours are eligible for free classes offered through the organization’s educational program of classes and workshops.
To apply, please respond to Becca Holt, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com
CPAC recognizes the following individuals for their years of dedicated service! Thank you!
Barbara Pettibone – since Spring 2008
Nancy E. Myer – since Fall 2008