Open deadline. No fee required
CPAC wants to see portfolios of new work that reveals a strong personal philosophy and progressive approach to contemporary photography. We also encourage curators to send us proposals for thematic exhibitions that explore contemporary ideas and photographic practice.
Curatorial projects must include a representative sample of Colorado-based artists and a budget. There are no residency limitations for individual artists.
WHEN: We welcome submissions on an ongoing basis.
WHO: We especially want to see works by CPAC members, but encourage proposals from artists and curators regardless of membership or residency status.
- JPEG images should be burned onto a CD/DVD or flash drive. No paper labels on the discs please!
- Include a written statement and bio.
- Include your name, email address, website URL, and mailing address.
- There is no fee. This is not a juried project. Works will be reviewed by staff and exhibition committee members. Related websites and online sources may also be reviewed as part of the process.
- If you want your materials returned, include return shipping in the form of a self-addressed-stamped-envelope.
- Allow up to eight weeks for an email response.
WHERE: Send proposals by mail to: CPAC Exhibition Proposals, 1513 Boulder Street, Denver, CO 80211