Open deadline. No fee.
CPAC wants to see new work that reveals a strong personal philosophy and progressive approach to contemporary photography. Individual artists or group projects are encouraged to apply for exhibitions. We also encourage curators to send us proposals for thematic exhibitions that explore contemporary ideas and photographic practice.
Curatorial projects must include a representative sample of Colorado-based artists and a budget. There are no residency limitations for individual artists.
Works will be considered for exhibition and/or for inclusion as an Artist Spotlight on the CPAC blog. Projects may also be referred to other regional organizations.
WHEN: Open deadline. Allow up to eight weeks for an email response.
WHO: We encourage proposals from artists and curators regardless of membership or residency status.
HOW: We accept both digital and mailed submissions now!
- JPEG images should be sent via flash drive.
- Include a printed statement and bio.
- Include your name, email address, website URL, and mailing address.
- If you want your materials returned, include return postage in the form of a self-addressed-stamped-envelope or Fed Ex/UPS packing slip.
- Enter JPEGS or PDFS via email ONLY to email@example.com
- Attach a statement about you and the work with your submission.
- Files must be titled with your last name and first initial first, for example: SmithJ_title.jpg. Improperly titled jpegs will not be accepted.
- Files should not exceed 2.5MB in size and 1,000 pixels on the longest dimension.
WHERE: Send mailed proposals to: CPAC, Exhibition Proposals, 1513 Boulder Street, Denver, CO 80211
There is no fee. Works will be reviewed by staff and exhibition committee members. Related websites and online sources may also be reviewed as part of the process.