Call for Entry/Exhibition Proposals
Call for Entries
PROJECT LAUNCH: 2014 Award and Exhibit from Center, Santa Fe (with exhibition at CPAC)
DEADLINE: JANUARY 22, 2014
The Project Launch is presented to an outstanding photographer working in fine art series or documentary project. The grant includes a cash award to help complete or disseminate the works as well as providing a platform for exposure and professional development opportunities.
This grant is awarded to complete or nearly completed projects that would benefit from the award package. It requires signature of a contract to participate in an exhibition at the Center for Contemporary Arts, during Review Santa Fe and then will travel to CPAC for a second exhibit in 2014.
Open deadline. No fee required
CPAC wants to see portfolios of new work that reveals a strong personal philosophy and progressive approach to contemporary photography. We also encourage curators to send us proposals for thematic exhibitions that explore contemporary ideas and photographic practice.
Curatorial projects must include a representative sample of Colorado-based artists and a budget. There are no residency limitations for individual artists.
WHEN: We welcome submissions on an ongoing basis.
WHO: We especially want to see works by CPAC members, but encourage proposals from artists and curators regardless of membership or residency status.
- JPEG images should be burned onto a CD/DVD or flash drive. No paper labels on the discs please!
- Include a written statement and bio.
- Include your name, email address, website URL, and mailing address.
- There is no fee. This is not a juried project. Works will be reviewed by staff and exhibition committee members. Related websites and online sources may also be reviewed as part of the process.
- If you want your materials returned, include return shipping in the form of a self-addressed-stamped-envelope.
- Allow up to eight weeks for an email response.
WHERE: Send proposals by mail to: CPAC Exhibition Proposals, 1513 Boulder Street, Denver, CO 80211