02 May Introduction to Digital Photography
INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY
May 12, 2013 (one day)
Meets 1:00 PM-4:00 PM on Sun
1. Learn what all those buttons and dials on the front, top, and back of your camera do and how to operate them.
2. Move from the camera’s Program Mode to Manual Mode – instead of the camera controlling you, you will take control of the camera and the images you produce.
3. Obtain a basic understanding of Shutter Speeds, Apertures and ISO, and how they affect your overall shot.
4. Learn how a few simple rules of composition can help improve your pictures
5. Be encouraged to ask questions and be active participants in the class.
-Fundamentals of photograpy and composition
-Technical understanding of manual functions of DSLR camera
-Basic understanding of how your camera works