01 Feb PhotoVox
LEARN, NETWORK, SHARE
What is PhotoVox? Think of it as part critique group, part classroom, and part networking opportunity designed to help you strengthen your artistic voice with the support of other artists in the Denver Metro community.
PhotoVox is ideal for photographers who are interested in learning more about different aspects of the industry.
PhotoVox will meet on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at CPAC. Sessions may include a presentation from an industry expert; or 5-6 slots for artists to share their work and get feedback from the group; and at the end of the session time for networking. All CPAC members are encouraged to participate (free); nonmembers welcome ($10). Registration is required for all participants.
WHEN | 2nd Wednesday of each month, 6:30 – 8:00pm.
(Doors open at 6:00pm; program starts at 6:30pm)
MEETING | Wednesday, December 13, 2017
TOPIC | The Unconventional Western Landscape
SPEAKERS | TBD
WHERE | CPAC Gallery, 1070 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204
COST | Free for CPAC Members and $10 for Non-members (Interested in becoming a member? Join here.)
**Registration is required for all participants**
Please register by noon on Wednesday, December 13th.
UPCOMING PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- NOVEMBER 8 | Cancelled
- DECEMBER 13 | Unconventional Western Landscape
PAST PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- JANUARY 2017 | MoP Portfolio Reviews
- FEBRUARY 2017 | Inner-workings of the Commercial Art World: Gallery Representation and Art Advising a dialogue with Chris Roth, Project Manager at NINE dot ARTS & Eric Nord, Co-Director at Leon Gallery
- MARCH 2017 | Print Share event with ASMP
- APRIL 2017 | Closing the Deal after Portfolio Reviews with Brenda Biondo
- JUNE 2017 | Commercial Photography vs. Fine Art and Where they Meet with Preston Utley, Patricia Barry Levy & ASMP
- JULY 2017 | Book Publishing from the Artists Perspective with Chuck Forsman, Carol Golemboski & Katie Harwood
- AUGUST 2017 | Collecting 101 with Mark Sink
- SEPTEMBER 2017 | Marketing your Work with David Bram (Fraction Magazine)
- OCTOBER 2017 | Photography as a Storytelling Medium: A Dialogue with Lighthouse Writers