Located in Denver’s historic Zang Mansion, CPAC offers film processing and printing capabilities in a professionally maintained environment designed for the intermediate to professional user.
Hours: Monday-Saturday 9 am – 5 pm or by agreement
How to Rent
- First-Time Renters: Attend a free orientation, offered the first Saturday and third Tuesday of the month. Must register in advance
- Darkroom Renters: Schedule a session ONLINE or call 303-837-1341. Rentals are final after confirmation from CPAC staff.
Members 20.00 + 5.00 chemicals fee* | 60.00 with private instructor
Non-Members 35.00 + 5.00 chemicals fee* | 80.00 with private instructor
Members 120.00 + chemicals fee*
Non-Members 200.00 + chemicals fee*
*Chemical fees are based on 11×14 trays and “normal” usage. Processing large batches of negatives or printing over 11 x 14 requires a higher fee to offset chemicals costs. Fees for 16 x 20 or larger are $10 per day. Fees will be waived for renters using their own chemicals. Chemical fees are negotiable for monthly renters
- 6 enlarger stations with 35mm to 4×5 capabilities
- Film processing space
- Zone VI archival 16×20 washer
- Individual storage cubbies