15 Nov PhotoVox
LEARN, NETWORK, SHARE
What is PhotoVox? Think of it as part critique group, part classroom, and part networking opportunity designed to help you strengthen your artistic voice with the support of other artists in the Denver Metro community.
PhotoVox is ideal for photographers who are interested in learning more about different aspects of the industry.
PhotoVox meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:00pm at CPAC. Sessions may include a presentation from an industry expert; OR 5-6 slots for artists to share their work and get feedback from the group; and at the end of the session time for networking. All CPAC members are encouraged to participate (free); nonmembers welcome ($10). Registration is required for all participants.
Please scroll down to see the calendar with upcoming topics.
WHEN | 2nd Wednesday of each month, 6:30 – 8:00pm.
(Doors open at 6:00pm; program starts at 6:30pm)
MEETING | Wednesday, December 13, 2017
TOPIC | The Unconventional Western Landscape: Road Trip Photography
SPEAKER | Paul Sisson in dialogue with Samantha Johnston
WHERE | CPAC Gallery, 1070 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204
COST | Free for CPAC Members and $10 for Non-members (Interested in becoming a member? Join here.)
**Registration is required for all participants**
Please register by noon on Wednesday, December 13th.
UPCOMING PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- DECEMBER 13 | Unconventional Western Landscape
- JANUARY 10 | Final Presentations of Work: from an Artist’s Perspective
- FEBRUARY 14 | Print Share: For the Love of Art
- MARCH 14 | Gallery Practices part 1: discussion of inventory, editions and websites
PAST PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- APRIL 2017 | Closing the Deal after Portfolio Reviews with Brenda Biondo
- JUNE 2017 | Commercial Photography vs. Fine Art and Where they Meet with Preston Utley, Patricia Barry Levy & ASMP
- JULY 2017 | Book Publishing from the Artists Perspective with Chuck Forsman, Carol Golemboski & Katie Harwood
- AUGUST 2017 | Collecting 101 with Mark Sink
- SEPTEMBER 2017 | Marketing your Work with David Bram (Fraction Magazine)
- OCTOBER 2017 | Photography as a Storytelling Medium: A Dialogue with Lighthouse Writers